Cape Town has lots of space to display your content. Definitely spice it up with a subtle background image that shines through your colored background.
Markus, designer at Jimdo
- Slide-out vertical navigation
- Slide-out vertical sub-navigation
Sidebar on the bottom
- Semi-transparent color overlays for background images
- Separate areas for logo and title in the header
- 4 design variations
RECOMMENDED FOR THIS TEMPLATE
- Use a background image behind the semi-transparent background color overlays
- Use large typography for headlines and text to emphasize the template's clean structure
- Use different but complementary background colors for the content and sidebar areas to differentiate them
- For websites with a lot of subpages - the navigation is not obvious so your visitors may miss information that's not on the homepage
- For shop websites - you need a really obvious website structure to ensure that your visitors don't get lost
- For websites with bright and colorful fonts and background images
Here are a few examples of other websites using the Cape Town template:
Ready to get started with the Cape Town template? Sign up for a new website here. If you already have a website with Jimdo, just log in and click on Templates to choose Cape Town.
Ready for more? The Jimdo Blog covers all the tips and tricks you need to get the most out of your website.