Deleting Your Jimdo Website and Dashboard Account
If you're looking to delete your Jimdo Dashboard, we're really sorry to see you go. Deleting your Jimdo Dashboard is pretty simple if you're a Free user. For
Pro, Business and Platinum users, there are a few extra steps to take.
In this guide, we'll show you how to delete your Jimdo Dashboard, beginning with your websites first and finally the Dashboard account.
Deleting your Free Websites Only
1. Log in to your Jimdo Dashboard account here.
2. Click on three dotted symbol next to the upgrade option of the JimdoFree website you wish to delete.
3. Select Delete Account.
4. Confirm delete option.
We're unable to recover websites, so make sure you're ready before clicking this.
Deleting a website with a Pro, Business and Platinum subscriptions
If you're a Pro, Business or Platinum user with an active subscription, you'll need to cancel your subscription with us before you can delete your Jimdo account.
To cancel your subscription, just follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Jimdo account here.
2. Click on the website you wish to delete to go into Edit mode.
3. Open the Menu and click on the three dotted symbol next to your website name and go to Subscription to begin the cancellation process.
Once your subscription has expired your website will downgrade to a Free website. You can then follow the steps above to permanently delete your Jimdo account.
This is outlined in section 14.2 of our Terms of Service
Deleting your Jimdo Dashboard Account
You can only delete your Dashboard if you have set all your websites to a Free account. To delete your Dashboard please follow these steps: