How to add a MailChimp signup form to your website.
MailChimp is a robust email marketing management system. If you already have an account with MailChimp, follow the instructions below to add a newsletter signup form directly onto your Jimdo website. If not, you can sign up for a MailChimp account here.
Step 1 - Get the Code
- Log into your MailChimp account.
- Click on Lists.
- Click on View List.
- Hover over For Your Website and click Signup Form Embed Code.
Step 2 - Modify the Code
- Chose one of the three form styles:
Super Slim Form
A simple form with only the email address field. If you have other requried fields in your list, try one of the other form options.
The classic MailChimp Embed form with multiple customizable options.
- Super Slim Form
- Click Options to customize your form. The options available vary based on the form you choose.
Step 3 - Copy the Code
- Click Create Embed Code.
- Select all the text in the box below copy/paste into your site
Step 4 - Add the Code to Your Website
- Log into your Jimdo site.
- Add a new Widget / HTML element where you want the signup form to go.
- Paste the code you copied from the previous step into the text field in the Widget / HTML element.