Tutorials are step by step instructions to help you go beyond the basics and add additional features to your website. Browse the categories below to find a tutorial that interests you.
Jimdo makes it easy to create a website, but certain advanced features may not be obvious. We've written tutorials for these advanced functions and presented them for you here:
- Moving to Jimdo.
- How to use the Sidebar of your website.
How to create an Under Construction
How to create a blog archive page.
How to create a multilingual website.
- How to create anchor links.
- How to make store item pages for the Jimdo store.
Jimdo has a lot of functionality built in, but we want to offer even more for our design experts. The tutorials below offer advanced website design for expert users:
- How to modify Jimdo templates with CSS
- How to set different backgrounds for different pages.
- How to make a one page website
- How to make sections of a web page with full-width backgrounds
Apps and Plugins
With Jimdo, it's easy to integrate external services with your website. Using the Widget / HTML element, you can add thousands of different functions to any of your pages. We've collected some of our favorite tools for you here and written step-by-step tutorials that explain how to add them to your website:
How to add
Facebook comments to your website.
How to add Search to your website.
How to add a music player to your website.
How to add a Yelp badge to your website.
How to add a LinkedIn profile badge to your website.
How to add a MailChimp signup form to your website.
How to add a Google Calendar to your website.
How to add a Google Translate widget to your website.
How to add Disqus comments to your website.
How to verify your site for Google Webmaster Tools.
How to add Instagram photos to your website.
- How to add Pubble to your website.
- How to add an INinbox subscriber form to your website.