Tutorials are step by step instructions to help you go beyond the basics and add additional features to your website. Browse the categories below to find a tutorial that interests you.
Jimdo makes it easy to create a website, but certain advanced features may not be obvious. We've written tutorials for these advanced functions and presented them for you here:
- Moving to Jimdo.
- How to use the Sidebar of your website.
How to create an Under Construction
How to create a blog archive page.
How to create a multilingual website.
- How to create anchor links.
- How to make store item pages for the Jimdo store.
Jimdo has a lot of functionality built in, but we want to offer even more for our design experts. The tutorials below offer
advanced website design for expert users:
- How to modify Jimdo templates with CSS
- How to set different backgrounds for different pages.
- How to make a one page website
- How to make sections of a web page with full-width backgrounds
Apps and Plugins
With Jimdo, it's easy to integrate external services with your website. Using the Widget / HTML element, you can add thousands of different functions to any of your pages. We've collected some of our favorite tools for you here and written step-by-step tutorials that explain how to add them to your website:
- How to add Facebook comments to your website.
- How to add Search to your website.
- How to add a music player to your website.
- How to add a Yelp badge to your website.
- How to add a LinkedIn profile badge to your website.
- How to add a MailChimp signup form to your website.
- How to add a Google Calendar to your website.
- How to add a Google Translate widget to your website.
- How to add Disqus comments to your website.
- How to verify your site for Google Webmaster Tools.
- How to add Instagram photos to your website.
- How to add Pubble to your website.
- How to add an INinbox subscriber form to your website.