Store Setup Guide
We created this guide to help you be more successful with your online store. Before diving in, you should be familiar with the Basics of Jimdo – Layouts, Navigation, Elements, etc. If you are not comfortable with any of these topics, please review them now before continuing with this guide.
Done? Great! Now let’s talk shop.
We’ve broken this guide into three easy-to-digest topics:
- Store Structure - Your store structure will be determined by where you place your Store Item and Store Catalog elements, and how you incorporate them into the rest of the content on your website.
- Payment Options - Accepting secure, digital payments is common for online stores, but there are other offline methods to consider as well.
- Shipping Cost Strategies - Setting up your shipping costs strategically can yield higher revenues through more sales and repeat customers.
For more online store tips and tricks, check out some of the blog posts we’ve written on the subject in the past:
- 5 Tip for Your Jimdo Store
- Selling Online with Jimdo from Beginner to Expert
- Online Store Building Blocks: Store Items and Store Catalogs
- Advanced Store Tour: Shipping Costs, Sale Prices, and Item Variations
- How to Create Discount Codes for Your Online Store
- Making Your First Sale: Managing Orders and Inventory
- Take Awesome Professional Product Photos - Make Your Own Lightbox