How to add a MailChimp signup form to your website
MailChimp is a robust email marketing management system. If you already have an account with MailChimp, follow the instructions below to add a newsletter signup form directly onto your Jimdo website. If not, you can sign up for a MailChimp account here.
We believe so strongly in MailChimp as an email marketing management system that we dedicated an entire blog post to them:
"A MailChimp Review: The Best Email Marketing Service." Be sure to give it a read if you have any doubts.
Step 1 - Get the Code
- Log into your MailChimp account.
- Click on Lists.
- Click on the list name you'd like a signup form for.
- Click on Signup Forms and select Embedded forms.
Step 2 - Modify the Code
- Chose one of the three form styles:
Super Slim Form
A simple form with only the email address field. If you have other requried fields in your list, try one of the other form options.
The classic MailChimp Embed form with multiple customizable options.
- Super Slim Form
- You can customize your form under Form options. The options available vary based on the form you choose. You can find an example of your signup form in the box below Preview.
Step 3 - Copy the Code
- Select all of the text in the box below Copy/paste onto your site.
Step 4 - Add the Code to Your Website
- Log into your Jimdo site.
- Add a new Widget / HTML element where you want the signup form to go.
- Paste the code you copied from the previous step into the text field in the Widget / HTML element.