Use the Store Catalog element to display Store Items with the same Tags in a Gallery, List, or Slider format on your website.
It's usually best if your Store Item elements each have their own page and your Store Catalog elements are never on the same page as a Store Item.
Store Catalog Settings
To set up a Store Catalog somewhere on your website, follow these steps:
- Choose your Display: Gallery, List, or Slider.
- Choose your Image Size: (S)mall, (M)edium, (L)arge, E(X)tra (L)arge.
- Set the Image Spacing to decide many pixels of space should be between each Store Item in the Catalog.
- Set the Proportions for the Images: Whether they will be cropped as a square or not.
- Choose the Style: Each Display format has 6 different Styles. Experiment to see which one works best for you.
- Set the Display Options: Check the boxes to hide the Title or the Price of Store Items in the Store Catalog.
- Set the Sort Order for items in the catalog: by name, price, recently added, or popularity.
- Click the Tags you wish to include in the Store Catalog. Only Store Items with these Tags will be displayed.
- Set the Number of Store Items you wish to display in the Store Catalog.
- Click Save.