Use the Store Catalog element to display Store Items with the same Tags in a Gallery, List, or Slider format on your website.
It's usually best if your Store Item elements each have their own page and your Store Catalog elements are never on the same page as a Store Item.
Store Catalog Settings
To set up a Store Catalog somewhere on your website, start by choosing your settings under the Settings tab:
Select the Tags you wish to include in the Store Catalog. Only Store Items with these Tags will be displayed.
If no tags are selected, all products will be shown.
- Set the Number of Store Items you wish to display in the Store Catalog.
- Set the Sort Order for items in the catalog: by name A-Z, name Z-A, recently added, price low to high, price high to low, or most popular item.
Store Catalog Style
To finish the Store Catalog setup, click on the Style tab and set your style preferences.
Under Overview display:
- Choose your Display type: Gallery, List, or Slider.
Choose the Style: Each display format has 6 different Styles. Experiment to see which one works best for
- Set the Image Spacing to decide how many pixels of space should be between each Store Item in the Catalog.
Under Product image display:
- Set the Proportions for the Images: Whether they will be cropped as a square or not.
Choose your Image Size: Use the slider to move between Small and Large.
- Set the Display Options: Check the boxes to show the Title or the Price of Store Items in the Store Catalog.