Use the Twitter Element to display your Twitter feed or add a Twitter Follow Button to your website.
You can add a Twitter Element directly from the Elements Menu after clicking Additional Elements:
Connecting your Twitter Account
Before you add a Twitter Element, you need to connect your Twitter account to your Jimdo website. Skip this, and you'll see an error message that says "Your Jimdo site is not connected to Twitter."
Follow these steps to connect your account:
- Click Settings > Apps > Twitter.
- Click Connect to Twitter now!
- Enter your Twitter login details and click Allow. This will authorize Jimdo to retrieve your Twitter data to use in the Twitter Element.
Add Your Twitter Feed
Once you connect your account, you can use the Twitter Element to display your Twitter feed directly on your website.
- Add a Twitter Element to your website where you would like the feed to appear.
- Click on the Tweets tab.
- Enter your Twitter handle in the Twitter username text field.
- Select the number of recent tweets you'd like to display.
Add a Twitter Follow Button
You can also use the Twitter Element to add a Twitter Follow Button to your site.
- Add a Twitter Element.
- Click on the Follow Button tab.
- Enter your Twitter handle into the Twitter username text field.
- Choose whether you want a Button or a Counter. The Counter will display how many people are currently following you on Twitter.
If you're looking for a way to help people share your page on Twitter, use the Share Button Element.